The triathlon season starts in two weeks so I have already started to train myself by running 10 km/day, swimming 1 km/day (2 days/week) and cycling occasionally when riding around the city (about 5 km/day).
Here is my equipment:
Bioel Triathlon Grand Prix is consisted of 5 independent Triathlons in different parts of Romania, each of them having about 1 km of swimming, 35 km of cycling and 10 km of running. The Grand Prix is divided into two types of competitions. The Exterra triathlons which have an off-road track for cycling and the Road Triathlons which are exclusive on the asphalt.
This year I will participate only at Exterra Triathlons as I have already prepared my bike for off-road conditions.
The 5 stages of Exterra are as follows:
- Grand Prix Exterra stage I: “Fără Asfalt” Triathlon, Vama Veche – 1 June 2013
- Grand Prix Exterra stage II: “Kings Land” Triatlon, Ineu – 29 June 2013
- Grand Prix Exterra stage III: “Bioeel” Triatlon, Bezid – 6 July 2013
- Grand Prix Exterra stage IV: “Saint Ana Lake” Triathlon, Tusnad – 13 July 2013
- Grand Prix Exterra stage V: “Haromszek” Triatlon, Reci – 4 August 2013
I will gather points at every stage according to my final time. My goal is to finish each race in less than 3 hours in order to be among top 3.
2 thoughts on “Grand Prix Triathlon Exterra 2013”